If your school employs a newly-qualified teacher (or Early Career Teacher – ECT), you must register them with an Appropriate Body.
The Appropriate Body will provide independent quality assurance of the ECT’s two-year induction, and this will include checking that the ECT is receiving a programme of support and training based on the Early Career Framework.
Why you should choose Red Kite Teaching School Hub for your Appropriate Body:
- We are an established AB with long experience of supporting NQT induction
- We are a school-led provider with knowledge and experience of the Early Career Framework
- We are an ITT accredited provider with knowledge of the Early Career Teacher journey
- We offer a bespoke online induction programme supplemented by telephone support
- Our Early Career team has knowledge of all the schools in our region
- We can provide timely, specialist advice and support as required
- We offer a fixed cost with no hidden extras
Please register your ECT with the Appropriate Body service here